Could someone you care about overdose?
If a loved one or someone you know may be at risk of an overdose, call us about getting an Overdose Rescue Kit. If you are eligible for a kit, we will train you online on how to use naloxone (also known by the brand name, Narcan®). You will then be instructed on how to pick up a kit by appointment at one of our VCBH locations.
Call about a Rescue Kit at (805) 667-6663.
Free • Confidential
Overdose Rescue Kits & Fentanyl Test Strips
Naloxone Distribution Program
Opioid Overdose Response Training Course
What you will learn:
- Overview of the national and local opioid crisis
- Learn the risk of overdose from opioids, both prescription and illicit drugs
- Learn how to recognize an opioid overdose
- Learn step-by-step instructions on how to respond effectively to an opioid overdose
- Access resources to obtain a free overdose rescue kit
- No cost training
Questions about this program? Please call (805) 667-6663.